Saturday, January 28, 2012

Script timeout passed if you want to finish import please resubmit same zip file and import will resume : phpMyAdmin

Today I was uploading some large mySql sql zip file. It was taking long time. Then I got following error
"Script timeout passed if you want to finish import please resubmit same zip file and import will resume"


I have added following settings to php.ini


upload_max_filesize=310M
post_max_size=310M
memory_limit=910M
max_execution_time=6000

It didn't help. Still I was getting same error again.
Then in phpMyAdmin i have changed $cfg['ExecTimeLimit'] value to 0. Now it is working fine.

phpMyAdmin\libraries\config.default.php


/**
 * maximum execution time in seconds (0 for no limit)
 *
 * @global integer $cfg['ExecTimeLimit']
 */
$cfg['ExecTimeLimit'] = 0;

In case you are facing same issue I hope this will help you.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, it did helped me in my Windows Server 2008 VPS with XAMPP installed, it worked perfect. Many thanks .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also need to change config.inc.php in the phpmyadmin as

    $cfg['ExecTimeLimit'] = 0

    ReplyDelete